The Fresh Market Survey
- Consumers can take a survey online related to their Fresh Market visit
- Completion of the survey in full will earn the customer an entry into a sweepstakes for a $500 Fresh Market gift card
- The site is administered by Fresh Market – 628 Green Valley Rd, Ste 500 (at Benjamin Pkwy), Greensboro, NC 27408, United States – (336) 272-1338
When taking the Fresh Market Survey customers will have to answer a variety of questions about their visit and provide the survey code from their Fresh Market receipt. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States including the District of Columbia, age 18 or older at the time of entry and anyone living outside the US is not allowed to enter.
Enter the Fresh Market Survey Sweepstakes without making a purchase?!?
Yes! Simply mail a postcard and mail it via first-class mail to: The Fresh Market Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 16349, Rochester, NY 14616. Please include the entrants name, complete address, age and phone number on the postcard. The sweepstakes drawing will take place on the 10th of every month besides the months of January and May (12th and the 11th).
- Total value of all prizes giving away during the Fresh Market Survey will be $6k
- One winner will be elected per month
- Lucky gift card winners will be notified by email or phone and requested to confirm their mailing address within 48 hours
- Cards CANNOT be exchanged for cash or favors
- Please allow for 4 to 6 weeks for the card to be delivered via US Mail
- The sweepstakes prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor or Fresh Market
A winners list can be obtained by writing to: The Fresh Market Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Winner List, PO Box 16350, Rochester, NY 14616. Please be sure to make all request for the winners list before May 30, 2015.
The Fresh Market is a Greensboro based upscale grocery store with over 130 locations Southeast, Midwest, Mid-Atlantic, Northeast, and West. The company has plans for rapid expansion over the next few years with revenues over 1.3 billion US dollars.