Sweeps AARP Enter Membership 2017
- Entry process can be completed using online form
- Includes Grand Prizes and Instant Win Game Prizes
- Participants can earn additional bonus entries
The typical sweepstakes awards one lucky winner with a Grand Prize. With that being said, any sweepstakes that comes to the table with NINE Grand Prizes is one worth getting excited about. Believe it or not, that is exactly what will be happening in the AARP Daily Discovery Giveaway. Those who wouldn’t mind taking a shot at winning one of the nine $1,000 Grand Prize checks can get started with the online entry process by going to the Sweeps AARP Enter Membership 2017 page and logging in with an email address and password to complete the registration form. Those who would rather login using a social account can do so by clicking the icons located to the right of the email and password entry fields (Google, Yahoo, Twitter, Facebook, Linked In, and AOL are available). Users who have forgotten an account password can begin the recovery process by clicking the Forgot your password link? (posted under the login fields at the Sweeps AARP Enter Membership 2017 page).
What else do I need to know about this contest?
- Open to legal residents of the United States who are at least 45 years of age at entry
- Begins October 1st, 2017 and runs for 2 months before closing November 30th, 2017
- In addition to the Grand Prizes there will be 10 $25 Instant Win Games Prizes awarded
- The Approximate Retail Value of all prizes to be awarded in the sweepstakes is $9,250
After logging in at the Sweeps AARP Enter Membership 2017 page participants will be presented with 8 categories that include various activities which can be completed to earn additional bonus entries to the sweepstakes. Those who have yet t sign up for an online AARP account can do so by filling out a form with an email address, password, name, country, zip code, and date of birth. Help with the account registration process is available by calling 866-839-0463 between the hours of 7 AM and 11 PM ET Monday through Friday.
- AARP – 601 E. Street NW, Washington, DC 20049