NFL Toughest Ticket
- Registration available via online form
- 1 Grand Prize available in the contest
- Information is available from Sponsor
Some sweepstakes fanatics have been known to mope around for days on end after realizing a promising new promotion only offers 1 prize. Those who are feeling this way about the new Toughest Ticket Sweepstakes from Ford may notice a little bounce back in the old step once finding out that the lone Grand Prize is valued at an awe-inducing $54,350.00! Participants who aren’t afraid to compete for such a glorious bounty can begin the registration process by going to the NFL Toughest Ticket page and filling out an online form with a name (first and last), address, email address, and telephone number. Prior to submitting the registration form the options of signing up to receive information from both Ford and the NFL will be made available. Those who receive an error while trying to submit the form may want to make sure the required boxes have been checked to confirm agreement to the Official Rules and that the participant is 21 years of age or older (boxes are found under the Your Information section of the NFL Toughest Ticket page).
I’m literally on the edge of my seat. What else do I need to know??
- Stays live over 4 months starting September 6th, 2017 and ending January 21st, 2018
- Open to legal U.S. residents with a valid driver’s license who are at least 21 years old
- Alternative registration is available by filling out an entry form at selected Ford Events
- There is a limit of 1 entry per person per email address regardless of method of entry
- The Grand Prize consists of a 2018 Ford F-150 and a VIP trip for 2 to Super Bowl LII
The lucky Grand Prize winner will be selected through a random drawing from among all eligible entrants held on or around January 22nd, 2018. Those who aren’t too thrilled about filling out the online entry form may be able to save some time by clicking the Connect using Facebook button posted at the NFL Toughest Ticket page (imports participant’s Facebook profile information). Participants who want to pass the excitement along to friends or family (or even loose associates) can click the Share button posted at the top of the page.
- Ford Motor Company – 16800 Executive Drive, Dearborn, MI 48126