NBC The Voice
- Registration available with email or Facebook
- Time left until next voting period is provided
- Frequently Asked Questions list is available
Audience interaction is without a doubt one of the reasons competition shows have become so wildly popular. An example of this type of engagement is on display with the fan voting process for NBC’s The Voice. Fans of the show who would like their favorite contestants to stick around a bit longer can make their VOICE heard (pun intended) by casting a vote(s) online at the NBC Voice Vote page. Upon arrival at the page an account must be registered by using either an email address or exiting Facebook credentials. Once an account has been registered votes can be places by selecting an artist(s) and clicking the Cast Your Votes button posted at the top right hand side of the screen. If the votes were entered successfully a confirmation page will be shown with a summary of the votes cast for each artist. Those who want to take a look at the full set of rules associated with making a vote can do so by clicking the Voting Rules button found at the bottom of the NBC Voice Vote page.
A Brief Gander at the Rules
- Online voting is limited to 10 votes per artist per email address or Facebook account
- Any votes placed beyond the maximum amount of 10 will NOT be counted as valid
- Votes must be cast by the account holder of the email address or Facebook account
- Voters must be at least 13 years of age and confirm acceptance of the official rules
It should be noted that those who have shown up to the party ahead of schedule WILL NOT be able to cast a vote. However, a countdown will be provided showing exactly how much time is left before the beginning of the next voting period. Voters who are a bit puzzled by the whole process can look for the answers they need by reviewing the FAQs found under the Voting Help link at the bottom of the NBC Voice Vote page. Those who don’t find what they were looking for in the FAQs can trying sending their questions via email.
NBC Voice Vote Support Email Address