My Super Dry Story
- Information from receipt needed
- Available in English and Spanish
- Completion earns contest entry
When deciding whether or not to provide store feedback sometimes all a customer needs is a push in the right direction. This so-called “push” can come in many forms but perhaps the most effective of which goes by the name of COLD HARD CASH (or an equally valued voucher). If this assertion holds true, odds are many Superdry customers will be rushing to the nearest internet connection to take the online survey found at the My Superdry Story page in exchange for a chance to be entered into a prize draw for a chance to win a $100 voucher. Participants will first need to enter the following information from their store receipt prior to getting started with the survey: store number, register number, transaction number, date of visit, time of visit, and amount spent. Those who are failing to locate the needed information may want to refer to the sample image of a store receipt posted at the right side of the My Superdry Story page (image circles and numbers the information in red).
A Peak at the Terms & Conditions of the Prize Draw
- Open to participants age 16 or older who make a purchase at a U.S. Superdry store
- 1 winner will be chosen by a random prize drawing for each week of the promotion
- Prize winners will be notified within 4 days of the close of the weekly prize drawing
- A new entrant may be chosen if the winner does not respond to notice within 7 days
- Only 1 entry may be submitted by each person (multiple entries will be disqualified)
After all of the required information has been entered the Start button can be clicked to proceed with the survey. Those who wish to change the language from English to Spanish can go ahead and click the Español link posted at the bottom of the My Superdry Story page. It should be noted that all prizes must be accepted as offered, are non-transferable, and are subject to availability.
- Superdry Retail LLC – 1209 North Orange St, Wilmington, DE 19801
ReferenceOn this topic: What does US Bank offer? Check out more online at usbank.com/myoffer