My Access One MC
- Users can login with email or account number
- New users can register for an online account
- Quick payment is available without logging in
Paying a medical bill should never be more painful than the reason for which it was incurred in the first place. Those who have been directed to the MY Access One MC portal can take a huge sigh of relief knowing that an online payment can be made WITHOUT EVEN LOGGING IN. To take advantage of this patient-friendly payment method users will first need to click the Make a Payment button. After clicking the button either an email address or account number and last name can be entered before selecting a payment method (credit card or bank account). Once all of the necessary information has been entered the Continue button can be clicked to proceed with the quick payment option. Patients who have received a 10-digit priority number can begin the My Access One MC portal activation process by clicking the Activate button and entering the number along with a last name and date of birth.
A Quick View of Access One
- The company was founded by a physician and built-in collaboration with a hospital
- Partners with providers to offer payment options that help remove financial barriers
- Payment options are flexible and available for any service with no cap in account size
- Helps hospitals provide necessary care to more patients while capturing more revenue
Patients who have already registered for the My Access One MC portal can complete an account login by either entering an email address or account number along with a password. Those who have yet to sign up can begin the registration process by entering an account number along with a medical provider. Users who are having problems gaining access to the portal due to a forgotten password can enter an account number and email address to have the password sent. Those who can’t remember an account number will need to enter an email address and date of birth to begin the retrieval process. Patients with questions regarding the My Access One MC portal can try getting the help they need over the phone or through mail correspondence.
Access One Contact Information
- PO Box 410806, Charlotte, NC 28241-0806