- New users can register for account
- Existing users can sign into account
- FAQ list is available to be reviewed
With the increasing popularity of digital movies it has become necessary for film owners to have access to one single place where they can all be stored. Enter Movies Anywhere. This new online storage hub for digital movies allows users to seamlessly store their favorite titles (and even movies they don’t even really like) in one place to be watched when and where desired. Those who want to go ahead and sign up for a new account can begin by going to Movies Anywhere and clicking the Get Started button to initiate the registration process with Facebook, Google, or an email address. Users who have already completed the registration process can login to an existing account by clicking the Login link. Prior to completing the account login the Remember Me box can be checked by those who wish to have their information saved for an expedited sign-in process in the future.
More on Movies Anywhere
- App available on iTunes, Google Play, Amazon App Store, and the Roku Channel Store
- Provides a convenient connection directly to accounts users have with digital retailers
- It may take several minutes for a movie to appear in the library after the redemption
- Movie playback and buffering issues are often due to a slow or unstable connection
- One account can be connected to a Movies Anywhere account per digital retailer
Those who need to redeem a digital movie can begin by clicking the Redeem link at the bottom of the page and entering the code found on the DVD or Blu-ray insert. Users with questions may want to try reviewing the extensive FAQ list found under the Help Center link at the bottom of the page. Those who don’t find what they need in the FAQs can trying contacting Movies Anywhere Support between the hours of 6 AM and 8 PM PST.
Movies Anywhere Support