- Members can sign in with a User ID
- Online account creation is available
- Technical support available by phone
When it comes to healthcare it is always important to have instant access to information online. Those who need to gain access to a Molina Healthcare account can do so by going to the Molina Payment page and clicking the Sign In button (member or healthcare professional will need to be selected). Both members and providers can complete the login process by entering a User ID along with an account password. Those who have forgotten a User ID or a password can begin the account reset process by entering an email address and confirming whether or not they are a Medicare member. Once confirmed a security question must be answered to receive an email allowing the recovery process to be completed. Those who are new to Molina Healthcare can begin the online account creation process by clicking the Create an Account link and entering a Member ID, name, date of birth, zip code, email address, User ID, and password.
Marketplace Exchange Members Online Molina Payment Process
- Exchange Subscriber ID, first name, last name, state, and zip code must be entered to begin
- Users should use their bank or card statement showing that payment was made as a receipt
- A premium payment is considered received upon actual receipt of the payment from the bank
- Users are responsible for any charges imposed due to having to submit a 2nd authorization
Members who have no clue what their Exchange Subscriber ID is will need to enter a name, subscriber’s date of birth, subscriber’s social Security Number (last 4 digits), subscriber’s physical address, state, zip code, preferred phone number, and email address to process an online Molina payment. Those who are having trouble with the payment process may want to try reaching out to Molina for technical support.
Molina Technical Support