- Bring a used, inactive Sprint device to i-wireless and enjoy freedom from contracts, low monthly rates, and wireless rewards according to the site
- Users will need their phones electronic serial number and zip code
- The site/service is administered by The Kroger Company – 1014 Vine Street, Cincinnati, OH 45202 – 513-762-4000
Please note that not every phone will be eligible for the Kroger iWireless program and many phones released less than a year ago are subject to restrictions. Sprint-owned MVNOs Boost, Virgin Mobile and BlackBerry push-to-talk phones are not eligible for the Korger i-wireless BYOSD program.
Other items that may make a phone ineligible:
- The phone is reported lost or stolen
- The phone is too new
- Custom software is being operated from the phone
Phone that are reported lost or stolen will not be eligible for the iWireless program until the original owner removes the flag. Please note the electronic serial number should be 18 digits (some older phones may ne 11 digits) in length and usually will start with 256, 268, or 270. If the user is unable to locate the electronic serial number please check the phones settings about menu. New users to the service will be required to create an account and it may take up to 72 hours to port an existing mobile number from another carrier.
Kroger i-wireless highlights/lowlights
- ALL phones must work with the Sprint wireless network
- i-wireless LLC is an eligible telecommunications carrier for Lifeline services, d.b.a. Access Wireless
- Transferring contacts from an old phone is not always possible and will depend on the make and model
- One year limited warranty covers screen problems unresponsive buttons -Device crashing issues
- Anyone under the age of 13 must gain parents consent
- Customers are not allowed to carry a i-wireless balance greater than $400.00
To contact i-wireless please dial 1.866.594.3644 or 611 from your i-wireless phone OR write to 1 Levee Way, Suite 3104, Newport KY 41071.