KFR Finding Dory
- Codes can be entered online to receive a Finding Dory lantern
- Individuals must be registered for Kellogg’s Family Rewards
Thanks to Kellogg’s Family Rewards there will be a number of people sifting their way through the darkness in style with the aid of a FREE Finding Dory lantern. To get in on the illumination, individuals will first need to buy any 4 specially marked boxes of Kellogg’s cereals. On each box there will be a code that can be entered online to receive a credit which can be redeemed for a KFR Finding Dory lantern. In order to enter the code online individuals will either need to sign up for Kellogg’s Family Rewards or login with their existing account.
A Sneak Peek at the KFR Finding Dory Lantern
- The 4.5 inch tall and 3 inch wide lantern shoots out a beam of light that projects an image of Dory on the nearest ceiling
- Lantern owners are sure to be delighted by the 4 different color cycles (red, green, blue, and purple) as well as the new character Hank the Octopus
- The KFR Finding Dory lantern is suitable for ages 3 and up, made out of molded plastic, and is powered by 3 AAA batteries
- Owners who are in need of assistance with operation of the lantern can review the online instructions or watch an informative online video
Kellogg’s Family Rewards members hoping to get their hands on the KFR Finding Dory lantern will need to be legal residents of the 50 United States (including the District of Columbia) and at least 18 years old. It should be noted that the codes found in the cereal boxes must be entered online between 04/05/2016 and 11/30/2016. Participants will need to quell the urge to be greedy as there is a limit of just one lantern per KFR member.