- Online form can be used to submit inquiry
- Extensive FAQ list is provided for support
Anything else I should know before I go get my cash?
- Final approval and funding can be completed in as little as 24 to 48 hours
- Approved loans will be deposited directly into the borrower’s bank account
- Borrowers should let lenders know if they have an outstanding personal loan
- Many lenders in the network lend between the amounts of $100 and $5,000
- Loan payments can be withdrawn directly from a bank account on due date
It should be noted that most lenders in the network require that borrowers be employed in current position for at least 90 days, are United States citizens (or permanent residents), are at least 18 years of age, make an income of at least $1,000 per month, and have a valid email address, work phone number, and home phone number. Those who want to review a full list of Frequently Asked Questions can do so by clicking the Questions link at the Got Loans page. The How It Works link can be clicked by those who want a better understanding of the loan approval process.