Fingerhut My Account
- Members can make payments to their Fingerhut account online
- Requires the members email address
- The site is operated by Fingerhut – 7777 Golden Triangle Drive Eden Prairie, MN 55344 – Corporate Phone Number: 1-952-656-3700 and Customer Service Number: 1-800-208-2500
Please note new customers will have to create a Fingerhut profile before an account online can be obtained. In order to make a payment online simply navigate to the left hand side if the members account page and select the blue button titled “Make a Payment”. From there please click on the one-time payment tab or set up recurring payments (not required but very convenient for frequent customers). Payments online are accepted via Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express credit cards.
Other Fingerhut My Account HighlightsOn this topic: Brief instructions to complete Dollar Tree feedback questionnaire. Check out dollartreefeedback customer survey
- Payments by mail can be directed to Fingerhut PO Box 166 Newark, NJ 07101-0166
- Any questions in regards to a payment can be directed to 1-800-208-2500
- Payments made online to Fingerhut before 12:00 midnight Central Time will be credited to the members account the same day while payments made after 12:00 midnight will be credited the following day according to the Fingerhut terms and conditions of payments
- In the event of a return please allow Fingerhut 10 days to credit the customer’s account
- Pre-paid return labels are not available for truck-ship items
- A confirmation email will be sent to the members Fingerhut My Account when payments are made by phone or online
- Mailing a payment will take 7 to 10 days to process (many times sooner)
Who or what is a Fingerhut?
- Minneapolis based online shopping firm
- Founded by brothers in crime William and Manny Fingerhut
- The firm has come under direct fire in the media for making “robocalls” 🙁
- Currently owned and operated by Bain Capital 🙂
Fingerhut caters to people who buy items online with credit and desire to have a monthly payment :(. The firm specializes in furniture, bedding, jewelry, clothing, and the latest electronics for the kids. Fingerhut will never charge a membership fee but makes a pretty penny of interest charges.