Cracker Barrel Sweepstakes
- Starting on February 2, 2015 consumers can enter the “Cracker Barrel Old Country Store Country Checkers Challenge” for a chance to win a trip for 2 to Dallas, TX to attend the 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards Show
- This promotion will last until April 19, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. CT
- Please note there will be a limit of 246 entries per person, per email address during the Entry Period regardless of method of entry
The Cracker Barrel Sweepstakes is Administered by Launchfire Interactive, Inc. (by phone 613-728-5865) who are based at 22 Hamilton Ave N, Ottawa ON, K1Y 1B6 Canada. The sponsor of this promotion is the Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) Inc., P.O. Box 787, Lebanon, Tennessee 37088-0787. Although the promotion will last until 4/19/15 contestants who are interested in winning the GRAND PRIZE will have to enter before 3/17/15.
Further CB Sweepstake Rules
- Contestants can enter without purchase via US mail by writing to: “Cracker Barrel Country Checkers Challenge, Cracker Barrel Old Country Store, Inc., P.O. Box 787, Lebanon, Tennessee 37088-0787
- When entering via US mail please include a 3×5 index card with contestant contact information (i.e. name, address, phone number)
- Game codes can be obtained by playing the online checkers game, by making a purchase at a Cracker Barrel location or on facebook.com/crackerbarrel
- Contestants can also use the “Invite A Friend” link on the Site to enter a friends (or enemy’s) email address and invite them to the Cracker Barrel Sweepstakes promotion
- Besides the Grand Prize CB will dish out 363 random, computer-generated Instant Win prizes during the course of this promotion
- Instant win prizes will consist of $50/$5 Cracker Barrel Gift Cards and 11 Cracker Barrel Rocking Chairs
- Grand Prize winners MUST be able to travel (and be excused from work) between the dates of 4/16 to 4/20
- The grand prize drawing will take place on 3/22/15
Cracker Barrel is a Southern country theme breakfast, lunch and dinner restaurant with over 600 locations throughout the United States. Many of the restaurant locations can be found of highway exit ramps in the Midwestern and Southeastern US.