Citi Apply Thank You Preferred
- Credit card application presented by Citi
- Can be applied for online or by phone by dialing 800-514-6236
- The offer is provided by Citigroup Inc. – 399 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10022 – 212-559-1000
The Citi ThankYou Preferred credit card provides 20,000 bonus points after the member makes $1,500 in qualifying purchases within 3 months of account opening. The points can be redeemable for $200 worth of gift card or saved for future expenditures. Points can be used to acquire gift cards related to dining, entertainment and retail services.
Citi Thank You Preffered Highlights/Lowlights
- As discussed 20,000 bonus ThankYou Points
- 2x points when the card is used for restaurants and entertainment purchases
- Points do not expire and earnings are unlimited
- Comes with the consumer friendly Citi Price Rewind program
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months from date of account opening
- $0 Liability on Unauthorized Charges
- In order to be eligible for a refund under the Price Rewind program the price difference must be at least $25
The Citi Price Rewind program will search the retailers’ sites for 60 calendar days after the date of purchase. If the program finds a lower price (usually in the form of a sales promotion) the Citi Thank You Preferred member will receive the price difference back in the form of a credit. For example? Lets say a customer purchases a pair of Nike FlyKnit shoes at Dick’s Sporting Goods. Two weeks after the purchase Dick’s runs a 25% off sale on all Nike FlyKnit Shoes. The Citi Price Rewind program should pick this sale up and credit the customer for the 25% sale. Please note this program limits all refunds at $250 per item and $1,000 per calendar year.On this topic: Apply Now Citi Card Personal Invitation Number — Read On citi.com/applynowdoublecash invitation number
Card Similar to the Thank You Preferred Card?
- Discover It
- Chase Sapphire Preferred
- Citi Double Cash Card
The Chase Sapphire provides a nice 40,000 bonus points when $3000 are made in purchases within the first 3 months. These points can be redeemed travel rewards. The Citi Double Cash card offer unlimited 1% cash back on all purchases while the Discover It offers up to 5% cash back. The smart consumers will pick the card that offers the most cash back in the form of the Discover It card.