- Information must be entered to begin
- Survey question contact form available
- Customer survey can be done by phone
It’s not everyday somebody encounters the opportunity to receive a free small move theater popcorn. Those who have received this delicious opportunity compliments of Cinemark can make sure it doesn’t slip away by completing the online customer experience survey at the Cinemark Survey home page. Prior to getting started with the survey, participants must enter an Access Code, Date of Visit, and Show Time (selection can be made using options in the drop down box). Once the required information has been entered the Start button can be tapped to proceed with the Cinemark Survey (button located under the data entry fields). Participants with questions regarding the survey process can fill out a contact form with a first name, last name, phone number, email address, and message (form can be pulled up by clicking Survey Questions? link).
A Quick Study of Cinemark
- Cinemark is an established leader within the motion picture exhibition industry
- Operates 526 theaters and 5,903 screens across the United States and Latin America
- Third largest circuit in the U.S. with 339 theaters and 4,559 screens across 41 states
- Cinemark operates 187 theaters and 1,344 screens across 15 Latin American countries
- Ranked either #1 or #2 by box office revenues in 22 of its top 30 United States markets
- Has made its way into South America with a presence in 13 of the 15 top metro areas
Those currently without an internet connection (or just flat-out don’t feel up to getting on the computer at the moment) can elect to take the Cinemark Survey over the phone by calling 866-525-8667. Cinemark customers who have questions for the company can try reaching out to the Cinemark Corporate Office located in Plano, TX.
Cinemark Corporate Office Contact Information
- 3900 Dallas Parkway, Suite 500, Plano, TX 75093-7865