Apply Now Citi Card Personal Invitation Number (Last Update 04/12/2016)
- Apply online for a Citi Credit Card
- Requires the invitation number and the last name of the consumer
- Any questions about the offer or application process can be directed to a Citi customer support agent at 1 (800) 950-5114
- Image of where exactly the invitation code can be found is posted for user assistance
Most of the Citi card offers received via US Mail are designed for specific consumers only (usually consumers with a high credit rating and little debt). The Citi personal Invitation Number can be located directly above the address shown on the letter or application form. The Apply Now Citi Card Personal Invitation Number promotional page is operated by Citigroup Inc. Citi ALWAYS offers $0 Liability on unauthorized purchases on ALL credit card.
Popular credit card offered by Citi?
- Citi Double CashCard (designed for consumers who love cash money)
- Citi Simplicity* (0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers and purchases)
- ThankYou Preferred
*Citibank, N.A. Citi, Citibank, Citi Simplicity and Citi with Arc Design are registered service marks of Citigroup Inc. When applying for a credit card please be take in to account the high fees that are associated with the card when balances are carried over to the next month. Many consumers in the US pay over $1000 in credit card interest a year.
- A Goliath of the global banking industry with more than 200 billion in total equity
- Employs around a quarter of a million people accorss the globe
- Headquartered at 399 Park Avenue, Manhattan, NY, 10022
- Specializes in the issuance of credit cards but also has their fingers in consumer banking, investment banking, financial analysis and private equity
Citigroup can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol C and popular subsidiaries under the Citigroup umbrella include Salomon BIG, Citibank India, Banamex, Nikko Citigroup, Railmark Holdings, and Sedna Finance. Major competition to the firm include JP Morgan Chase (headed by the notorious James Dimon) and Bank Of America.