Activate Pharmacy Card
- Card number is needed to begin
- New cards can be requested online
- Eligibility requirements will apply
It’s no secret that prescription medication can cost a pretty penny. However, many of those pennies can be kept for another use thanks to the savings cards many drug companies are now offering. Those who have been prescribed Lialda can get in on the savings by activating or requesting a Lialda Pharmacy Savings Card. To begin the activation process patients must go to the Activate Pharmacy Card page and enter the 11 digit card number. Once the card number has been entered the eligibility verification section can be started. Those who only wish to request a card can skip the entry of a card number and go straight to the eligibility verification section of the Activate Pharmacy Card page. To begin the process of verifying eligibility customers must enter a date of birth, confirm whether or not they are a United States resident, and confirm whether or not they are eligible for prescription drug benefits under Medicaid, a Medicare drug benefit plan, Tricare, or other federal or state health programs.
What else should I know before I activate my pharmacy card?
- Cards are only valid on 1 prescription per month at participating United States pharmacies
- Patients who are eligible and commercially insured will pay the first $10 per monthly supply
- Cash-paying patients can receive up to a $50 in savings on the cost of the monthly prescription
- Cards are not valid if reproduced, may not be redeemed for cash, and expire on 12/31/2017
Patients who wish to review the full eligibility requirements can do so under the eligibility verification section of the Activate Pharmacy Card page. Those who are interested in having their Lialda prescription shipped right to their home may want to consider enrolling for the Lialda Direct Program. The program can be enrolled for by a doctor or by calling CompleteCare Pharmacy between the hours of 8 AM and 6 PM Eastern Time Monday through Friday.
CompleteCare PharmacyOn this topic: Brief instructions to complete Dollar Tree feedback survey. Check out www.dollartreefeedback.com survey