My When to Manage
- 3 pieces of information needed to login
- User login credential recovery is available
- Users can be remembered on computer
For the most part online portals require just 2 pieces of information to be entered in order to gain access to an account. These items usually require a username or User ID (or in some cases an email address) and, of course, an account password. However, sometimes a portal can require that more than just the usual 2 login credentials be entered. For instance, users who need access to the My When to Manage portal must enter a THIRD item before being able to successfully login. Upon arrival at the portal it will be necessary to enter a username along with an account password to begin the login process. After entering the first 2 items into the fields posted at My When to Manage portal, users will then need to enter a Location ID prior to hitting the Sign In button to gain access.
What if I forgot my credentials???
- The Forgot your login? link can be clicked to begin the account recovery process
- Email address must to be entered to begin both username and password recovery
- Email Username/Password button can be clicked once an email address is entered
My When to Manage portal users who suddenly remember a username or password can click the Back to Login link to cancel the credential recovery process and step back to the login page (link is located under the field where an email address can be entered). Those who plan on coming back often may want to consider going ahead and checking the Remember Me box to have their credentials saved for expedited account access in the future.